- 1 What is Sage Runtime Error & How to Fix It?
- 2 Why Use Sage Accounting Software?
- 3 What is Sage Run-time Error & What Are the Possible Causes for Sage Run-time Errors
What is Sage Runtime Error & How to Fix It?
The Sage Group is simply known as Sage, is a international undertaking software company which is headquartered in Newcastle in Tyne, United Kingdom. Presently, Sage has become world’s largest provider of software for accounting which aids the medium and small scale businesses. The company has a customer number which exceeds 6.1 million customers worldwide with offices in 24 countries.
Sage Group offers a vast range of products, which provides customers with varied software solutions which is created to perfectly suited to their particular requirements of the business systems to achieve business growth and success.
Several business management software offered by Sage, covering the following solutions areas are as follows:
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Why Use Sage Accounting Software?
- Using Sage Accounting Software, you can easily make electronic payments and/or receive electronic payments; both faster and more accurately with Sage 50 Direct Deposit.
- Sage helps in taking the inconvenience out of payroll. Moreover Sage Payroll helps to easily make payments to employees anytime with the most updated payroll tax calculations.
- Sage helps the user to keep an eye on his/her business with its visual dashboard which highlights the major areas of performance and keeps the updated with key trends of his/her budgets and revenue.
- Helps you to transfer funds, reconcile your bank account and make deposits.
- Helps you in the management of profitability of your project-based work and also in eliminating the guesswork.
Like all Software, Sage Accounting Software is also prone to error. Sage Runtime Error is one such error hindering the work-flow. If such errors crop up, you’ll need professional help to fix such errors.
What is Sage Run-time Error & What Are the Possible Causes for Sage Run-time Errors
Sage Runtime errors are caused due to several reasons and are of different types.
Some of them are given below:
1. Runtime Error R6034 when installing Sage 50 Accounts
The Error is caused because an application attempted to load incorrectly, the C runtime library. The Error message further implores the user to contact the application’s support team for further details. This error takes place when the application in use encounters twinned copies of Microsoft C Runtime Library version 9.
Fixing the error:
An application-manifest needs to be added to Engine application in order to ensure that the correct version of msvcr90.dll is loaded.
2. “This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way”
There are 2 ways in which one will encounters this error:
Firstly, when one is logging in to database of Sage 300 ERP
Secondly, when the user has given command for printing Financial Reports directly to printer. In both cases, they are Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library errors.
Fixing The Error:
- Install the application locally.
- Run the 300 ERP setup.exe
- Use local drive for the program path: i.e. c:\Sage 300 ERP.
- Confirm that you’re able to login to the database.
- Go into the Windows Registry, change the Programs path back to the server:
- Go to Start, Run or in the Search field, type regedit, press “Enter”
For 32 bit environments:
1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ACCPAC International, Inc.\ACCPAC\Configuration
For 64 bit environments:
2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ACCPAC International, Inc.\ACCPAC\Configuration)
However, before both the steps make sure you have created a backup. Also see to it that you seek the assistance of a qualified Sage Business Partner or network administrator or Sage Customer Support analyst if you are confused with what is to be done.
Need Professional Help?
For instant help on Sage Runtime Errors, please call on our sage 50 tech support phone number, smb_accountants; in order that our authorized Sage technicians might be able to to help you resolve the issue and fix the problem. They can be approached through different modes: phone support, email support, live chat.
- Sage 50 US Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Fixed Assets Web Chat
- Sage 50 2018 Tax Update
- Sage Timberline Estimating Live Chat Support
- Sage CRM Customer Support Chat
- Sage 50 Business Intelligence Reporting
- Sage Exchange Error Codes
- Sage 50 Does Not Open in Windows 10
- Sage Estimating Chat
- Sage 50 Error 3110 : File System Error