What are Sage Unfixable Errors & How to Fix Them?
Whenever Sage Unfixable Errors occur, the first step that the user needs to follow: restore backup data. Before restoring the backup, you need to back-up all the data with a particular file name. It should be saved on desktop.
Sage is an accounting software, it is a complete software in itself to counter such errors. But due to some external issues (out of sage software), the software may face errors. You may need technical support to solve these errors.
Causes Of Sage Unfixable Errors
- “Number 0” error message flashes during transaction.
- Disagrees with amount paid in foreign currency and total paid in splits.
- Mismatch in header transaction.
- Metadata for table – missing.
- Mismatch in split transaction and header transaction.
- Invalid transaction type at the time of transaction.
- When you try to restore backup data.
These are the certain reasons, there can be various other technical and functional reasons which are specifically related to foreign payments and transactions.
How to Resolve Sage Unfixable Errors
We are mentioning some common resolution methods that will help you in getting error resolved.
1. Method One
- Open File menu and click on Backup.
- Now, click on the file menu, double-click to restore the file.
- Now, follow the steps and complete the procedure of restoring.
2. Method Two:
- Click to Back-up your Data.
- Go to Menu bar, click on File and then click on Backup
- Check the data and click on yes. Now, close the screen.
- Give your back-up a name and then click on Browse.
- Click on all the files that you want to take backup of. Click on the check box (s) of the file you want to include.
- Now, click on Ok to finish the process.
Need Professional Help?
We, smbaccountants.com, are very reliable and authentic third-party service providers of Sage software. We always give importance to smooth flow of work in every aspect. Keeping this in mind, we provide quality services to our customers. Our website contains all the information, errors and respective resolutions. You can contact us through Sage Live Chat Support. Here, you can find instant solution via chat from our technical experts. We have also made our support team available via Sage 24×7 toll free number on Chat now.
- Sage 50 Cannot Open The Database or Company File
- Sage Data Corruption
- Sage 100 Fund Accounting Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Error im003
- Sage ERP Web Chat Support
- Sage 50 there was a problem activating
- Sage 50 Business Intelligence Reporting
- Sage 50c 2018 : Features
- Sage 50 US Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage Pro 2019 Support