How to see quickbooks hidden files in windows 8
- You would need to press Windows button + E key on your keyboard.
- Now Click on the View tab.
- Now in the dialogue box that appears, check alongside “File extensions” and then click Show Hidden items. This will make your file extensions visible.
- Now since you have all the files displayed, find the file you are looking for by pressing Windows + F keys.
- In the dialogue box that appears either enter the name of the file or the extension.
- Your search results will display.
If you still are facing issues and are not able to see quickbooks files on your windows 8 then you can get our online help. Give us a call at our quickbooks tech support toll free number at Chat now and our proadvisors will help you happily.