How to see quickbooks hidden files in windows 8
- You would need to press Windows button + E key on your keyboard.
- Now Click on the View tab.
- Now in the dialogue box that appears, check alongside “File extensions” and then click Show Hidden items. This will make your file extensions visible.
- Now since you have all the files displayed, find the file you are looking for by pressing Windows + F keys.
- In the dialogue box that appears either enter the name of the file or the extension.
- Your search results will display.
If you still are facing issues and are not able to see quickbooks files on your windows 8 then you can get our online help. Give us a call at our quickbooks tech support toll free number at Chat now and our proadvisors will help you happily.
- Change Email Address on Quickbooks Invoice
- Inter company journal entry: How to do that in quickbooks online 2015?
- Quickbooks report total paid to vendor. How can i run this report?
- Change The Start Date in Quickbooks
- How to Record S-corp Distribution in QuickBooks
- How to Set Up Beginning Balances in QuickBooks
- How to download bank statements into QuickBooks and connect them.
- Quickbooks For Landlords: How to setup quickbooks for rental property
- Create A Work Order in QuickBooks
- Showing Payments on Statements in QuickBooks