Rename a QuickBooks Desktop Company File
We at smbaccountants.com can help you with setting up or renaming a new company file free to call our customer service number for any kind of help related to this issue.We can also help you upgrade from Quickbooks 2016 to 2017.
Here is customer who is trying to get some help with starting up a new company file we helped:
“My Accountant is going to do some Journal Entries so we can close out our 2015 Fiscal year and submit our Tax Returns, then our plan is to start up with a new company file name for 2016 moving forward.
Can you folks offer me any great deal on an upgraded software package to start over with? We’re currently using QuickBooks Pro 2014 with Windows 10 and also QuickBooks 2016 is compatible with windows 10?”
- How to put a limit(budget) on Invoice in quickbooks?
- Run a Transactions by Account Report in QuickBooks
- What Is Retained Earnings In QuickBooks?
- How to Set Up a Vehicle Loan in Quickbooks
- How to Categorize Payroll Taxes in QuickBooks
- How to process a refund in Quickbooks?
- Set Up Budget in QuickBooks
- Bank of America, quickbooks: How to connect them?
- Set up Sandbox file for Quickbooks
- Create a new company file in QuickBooks