Rename a QuickBooks Desktop Company File
We at smbaccountants.com can help you with setting up or renaming a new company file free to call our customer service number for any kind of help related to this issue.We can also help you upgrade from Quickbooks 2016 to 2017.
Here is customer who is trying to get some help with starting up a new company file we helped:
“My Accountant is going to do some Journal Entries so we can close out our 2015 Fiscal year and submit our Tax Returns, then our plan is to start up with a new company file name for 2016 moving forward.
Can you folks offer me any great deal on an upgraded software package to start over with? We’re currently using QuickBooks Pro 2014 with Windows 10 and also QuickBooks 2016 is compatible with windows 10?”
- How To Set Up Health Insurance Deduction In QuickBooks
- Make A Deposit in QuickBooks without An Invoice
- Close Year-End in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks
- Switching Banks on QuickBooks before running Payroll
- What different types of users can we have in our company and how to record in quickbooks
- Use Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- How to print a statement for payments in quickbooks 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Memorized Reports in Quickbooks Pro & Online 2014 to 2017
- How to Record Reimbursement from Vendor in Quickbooks