How to Set Up Payroll Liabilities in Quickbooks Pro, Enterprise, Desktop or Online, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
To Set Up Payroll Liabilities in Quickbooks, You need to perform each step carefully mentioned below:
Total Time: 11 minutes
Open your quickbooks software and click on the Employees tab.
Click on the Payroll center > Pay liabilities
At the bottom of your screen you can find Other activities button, From there choose the Change payment method
Now select the Schedule payment option > Tax liability and click edit.
From the list provided, click on the payment option of your choice.
Now click on the Finish tab and you have setup your payroll liabilities in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still finding it difficult to set up payroll liabilities in quickbooks then you would need an expert help. Get in touch with us and let up guide you step by step. Dial Chat now for instant support.
- Custom Invoice Fields in QuickBooks
- Set Up A Clearing Account in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Gift Cards Accounting: How to record gift purchases and spend?
- Push Sales Order in Quickbooks
- Enter Inventory Purchases in QuickBooks
- How To Set Up Health Insurance Deduction In QuickBooks
- Create A New Company File From An Existing One QuickBooks
- What different types of users can we have in our company and how to record in quickbooks
- Add A Bank Account in Quickbooks 2016 & 2017
- How to Enter Cash Back Rewards in QuickBooks?