How to Set Up Payroll Liabilities in Quickbooks Pro, Enterprise, Desktop or Online, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
To Set Up Payroll Liabilities in Quickbooks, You need to perform each step carefully mentioned below:
Total Time: 11 minutes
Open your quickbooks software and click on the Employees tab.
Click on the Payroll center > Pay liabilities
At the bottom of your screen you can find Other activities button, From there choose the Change payment method
Now select the Schedule payment option > Tax liability and click edit.
From the list provided, click on the payment option of your choice.
Now click on the Finish tab and you have setup your payroll liabilities in quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you are still finding it difficult to set up payroll liabilities in quickbooks then you would need an expert help. Get in touch with us and let up guide you step by step. Dial Chat now for instant support.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- Create a new company file in QuickBooks
- Pay Vacation And Sick Time In QuickBooks Desktop
- How to Write Off an Invoice in QuickBooks?
- How to change user permissions in quickbooks online, pro, enterprise and desktop?
- Networking quickbooks on two computers
- How to Disable QuickBooks Update Service Pop Up
- Prepare QB File Doctor by Yourself
- Quickbooks Email service, how to set this up in quickbooks desktop 2016
- Change Address on Invoice in Quickbooks
- Law Practice Accounting Using QuickBooks