Add user to Quickbooks
- Provide access to work on specific areas in QuickBooks.
- Multiple Employees: If you have multiple employees and you have assigned separate task to each one of them they should be only working on the work assigned to them. For Example If your employee is working on payroll he will not be able to see Customer Credit card and personal information like Profit and loss and inventory.
Steps to Add a new User in QuickBooks:
- Open Quickbooks.
- From the top select Company Menu.
- Select set up users.
- Type Administrator password (only Administrator can make these changes).
- Select the area that they need the access to.
- Finally click on
- Quickbooks Dsn File. What are These and How to Bring Them in Use?
- Clean Up QuickBooks
- Retrieve QuickBooks License Number
- Create A Work Order in QuickBooks
- Sync Quickbooks Online with Google Contacts
- How to Find Product or License Number in QuickBooks?
- Make an Accountant’s Copy in Quickbooks
- Delete An Expense in QuickBooks
- How to Write Off Bad Debts in Quickbooks
- How to Set up Equity Accounts in QuickBooks