To Share Quickbooks with Accountant, You need to perform mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 5 minutes
You need to first login to your quickbooks account.
Then click on the Gear button and click on Manage Users.
Now scroll down to the Accountants section & click on the Invite Accountants tab.
Here you would need to enter your CA’s email ID with first and last name, they are not mandatory.
Now on the email ID provided, a link will be sent to your accountant.
Now here, your accountant will have to sign in and will have to create a unique email ID.
Until he signs in, the status will remain as “Invited”. Once accepted your accountant will be active on Quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues and are not able to share quickbooks online or pro or enterprise with your accountant then you can give a call to us. Dial our toll free Quickbooks support number at Chat now.
- Quickbooks For Landlords: How to setup quickbooks for rental property
- Edit Company Information In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 1328
- Close Year-End in QuickBooks
- QBWC1039 Error Quickbooks
- Use Invoice Manager in QuickBooks
- How to upgrade QuickBooks 2014, 2015, 2016 to 2017 for mac?
- Fix Quickbooks Appcrash-QBW32.exe Error Support
- Enter Rent Received in Quickbooks
- Unable to Reset The Quickbooks Administrator Password at This Time