To Share Quickbooks with Accountant, You need to perform mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 5 minutes
You need to first login to your quickbooks account.
Then click on the Gear button and click on Manage Users.
Now scroll down to the Accountants section & click on the Invite Accountants tab.
Here you would need to enter your CA’s email ID with first and last name, they are not mandatory.
Now on the email ID provided, a link will be sent to your accountant.
Now here, your accountant will have to sign in and will have to create a unique email ID.
Until he signs in, the status will remain as “Invited”. Once accepted your accountant will be active on Quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues and are not able to share quickbooks online or pro or enterprise with your accountant then you can give a call to us. Dial our toll free Quickbooks support number at Chat now.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- How to Setup A Sales Discount in QuickBooks?
- How to Find Product or License Number in QuickBooks?
- What different types of users can we have in our company and how to record in quickbooks
- Record Sale of Fixed Asset in Quickbooks
- Create a Limited Liability Company
- How to Categorize Transfers in QuickBooks
- Create A New Company File From An Existing One QuickBooks
- How to Close the Month in QuickBooks
- Quickbooks credit card payment how to record them in quickbooks 2015 and 2016
- Quickbooks for Mac Multiple Users: Opening File in Multi User QuickBooks