To Share Quickbooks with Accountant, You need to perform mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 5 minutes
You need to first login to your quickbooks account.
Then click on the Gear button and click on Manage Users.
Now scroll down to the Accountants section & click on the Invite Accountants tab.
Here you would need to enter your CA’s email ID with first and last name, they are not mandatory.
Now on the email ID provided, a link will be sent to your accountant.
Now here, your accountant will have to sign in and will have to create a unique email ID.
Until he signs in, the status will remain as “Invited”. Once accepted your accountant will be active on Quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues and are not able to share quickbooks online or pro or enterprise with your accountant then you can give a call to us. Dial our toll free Quickbooks support number at Chat now.
- How to Change Company Name in QuickBooks? – [Guide]
- How to QuickBooks Print Check Register?
- Switching Banks on QuickBooks before running Payroll
- Delete Sales Receipt in QuickBooks
- Invoice Batch Sequence: How to use it in quickbooks desktop 2017
- How to refund a payment in quickbooks 2013, 2014 and 2016
- How to Pay Bills with Credit Cards in QuickBooks
- Enter Daily Sales in Quickbooks
- Pay Vacation And Sick Time In QuickBooks Desktop
- How to record a write off while working with Quickbooks premier