To Share Quickbooks with Accountant, You need to perform mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 5 minutes
You need to first login to your quickbooks account.
Then click on the Gear button and click on Manage Users.
Now scroll down to the Accountants section & click on the Invite Accountants tab.
Here you would need to enter your CA’s email ID with first and last name, they are not mandatory.
Now on the email ID provided, a link will be sent to your accountant.
Now here, your accountant will have to sign in and will have to create a unique email ID.
Until he signs in, the status will remain as “Invited”. Once accepted your accountant will be active on Quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues and are not able to share quickbooks online or pro or enterprise with your accountant then you can give a call to us. Dial our toll free Quickbooks support number at Chat now.
- Transfer Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks
- Delete An Expense in QuickBooks
- Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Trust Accounting Attorneys
- Convert Peachtree to QuickBooks
- How To Find And Erase An Audit Trail In QuickBooks?
- Memorized Reports in QuickBooks not working: Re-sort QuickBooks to Fix Problems
- QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call to Netsharegetinfo.
- How to refund a payment in quickbooks 2013, 2014 and 2016
- Enter A Bill in QuickBooks