- 1 What is Sage 50 Error 1324 & How to Fix It?
- 2 Causes of Sage 50 Error Code 1324
- 3 Solution for Sage 50 Error 1324
What is Sage 50 Error 1324 & How to Fix It?
Sage 50 is the business management software who was formerly known as Peachtree. It was developed by Sage Group which is available in Desktop version with the cloud mobility. It is an user-friendly software but sometimes a user can come across some errors while installing software or transporting a document.
One such error which a user can come across is Sage 50 Error 1324. To rectify this error, a user can follow the steps or solution given in this article or contact customer support for assistance.
Causes of Sage 50 Error Code 1324
The Sage 50 Error 1324 is caused when a user is trying to install the Sage 50 software. When a user encounters this error, they will receive this message:
This problem generally occurs after selecting English as the installation language while the default language in system is set to some other language.
Solution for Sage 50 Error 1324
Here are some steps which a user should follow in order to eliminate Sage 50 Error 1324:
Note: Switch off any East Asian language support for your windows.
1. Condition One: Steps for fixing Sage 50 Error 1324 on Windows XP
- Open Control Panel in your system.
- Go to Regional and Language Options.
- Open Advanced tab.
- From the non-Unicode program dialog box select English.
- Click OK > Restart system.
2. Condition Two: Steps for fixing Sage 50 Error 1324 Windows Vista or 7:
- Open Control Panel in your system.
- Go to Regional and Language Option.
- Open Administrative Tab.
- Change language of your system by selecting English option from Change System Locale.
- Click on OK and then restart your system.
3. Condition Three: Steps for fixing Sage 50 Error 1324 Windows 8 or 10:
- Open Control Panel (the desktop version)
- Open Clock, language and Region option.
- Click on Region option > Click Administrative tab which is available on top.
- A new dialog box of Language for non-Unicode programs will open.
- Select Change system locale option.
- Click on English as a language option or a Western language(optional).
- Click on OK and restart your start.
- After changing the language, you will have to install Sage 50 accounting from installation CD by copying Simply folder from installation CD to root of C:
- You will have to restart your system in Safe mode with networking.
- Now install Sage 50 Accounting from the Simply folder you have created in C:\ drive.
- Download Sage 50 Accounting and restart the download again.
Need Professional Help?
By following above steps, a user can rectify Sage 50 Error 1324 but even after following these steps, if they have some query or they are not satisfied with results, they can contact smbaccountants.com. What is smbaccountants.com? smbaccountants.com is a third party Sage consultant which provides Sage expertise. There are certain times when a user is unable to contact the Sage customer support and in that situation, they can easily contact other alternative Sage consultants like smbaccountants.com. To contact them, a user will have to dial a toll free Customer support number Chat now. They have Sage experts who are available 24*7 to provide assistance to users.
- Sage 50 Premium 2019 Technical Support
- Sage 50 there was a problem activating
- Sage 50 Error Messages
- Sage 50 Printer not activated error code -30
- Sage 50 error 1618 : Another installation is already in progress
- Uninstall Sage 50 Accounts Completely
- Sage 50 Error loading company file
- Sage 50 Error 1603
- Use Sage Migration Tool
- Sage 50 2018 Drop Down Lists Slow to Display