It says “Open Company” and when I click on that, I get the message
“It looks like something went wrong, please restart quickbooks.” Please contact me and help me get started… I need help getting into quickbooks. I just installed it and when I log in – I am able to get in and the first prompt is “Select a Company”….so I click on “Add a Company” and then it says “Sorry, something has gone wrong, please sign in again.
Is there anyone working there today?”
Solution:This may be an issue with your browser you need to clear your cache or cookies and try to login again.
If you are still not able to resolve your issue then you will have to get in touch with us. We can assist you if you are facing such issues. Just you would need to get in touch with us at our quickbooks enterprise support number at Chat now
- Upgrade Quickbooks Pro 2015 cloud based to 2016 or 2017?
- Outlook is not an option in QuickBooks send forms preferences. How to fix the issue?
- Convert Peachtree to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error Code 15270
- Etsy and QuickBooks Integration
- Cloud Hosting For QuickBooks
- Where does the QuickBooks pro or enterprise version 2016 store data files
- Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log. Fix your error with these simple steps.
- Intuitdataprotect.exe Intuit Data Protect: How to Disable Quickbooks Data Protect.
- Unable to Determine Quickbooks Version