It says “Open Company” and when I click on that, I get the message
“It looks like something went wrong, please restart quickbooks.” Please contact me and help me get started… I need help getting into quickbooks. I just installed it and when I log in – I am able to get in and the first prompt is “Select a Company”….so I click on “Add a Company” and then it says “Sorry, something has gone wrong, please sign in again.
Is there anyone working there today?”
Solution:This may be an issue with your browser you need to clear your cache or cookies and try to login again.
If you are still not able to resolve your issue then you will have to get in touch with us. We can assist you if you are facing such issues. Just you would need to get in touch with us at our quickbooks enterprise support number at Chat now
- Your forms were not sent because quickbooks could not create the necessary pdf files
- QuickBooks 2018 Com Error
- Quickbooksinstalldiagnostictool.exe: What is it an how to fix it
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 Pro and premium Locked out or Login issues
- Quickbooks Unable To Rebuild
- QuickBooks Error 15222
- UNABLE TO BACKUP QUICKBOOKS
- Unable to Launch QuickBooks in windows 10
- QuickBooks Unable to get Your bank Profile
- Quickbooks Enterprise 2017 cloud version login Issue