It says “Open Company” and when I click on that, I get the message
“It looks like something went wrong, please restart quickbooks.” Please contact me and help me get started… I need help getting into quickbooks. I just installed it and when I log in – I am able to get in and the first prompt is “Select a Company”….so I click on “Add a Company” and then it says “Sorry, something has gone wrong, please sign in again.
Is there anyone working there today?”
Solution:This may be an issue with your browser you need to clear your cache or cookies and try to login again.
If you are still not able to resolve your issue then you will have to get in touch with us. We can assist you if you are facing such issues. Just you would need to get in touch with us at our quickbooks enterprise support number at Chat now
- Fix Quickbooks Appcrash-QBW32.exe Error Support
- Error 1904 Module Failed to Register Quickbooks
- QuickBooks Unable to get Your bank Profile
- QuickBooks Freezing or Slowing down after installation
- How to Fix Unable To Sync License QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 1328
- QuickBooks Error 15271
- Quickbooks Error 15215 while Installing Updates
- dbextclr11- Error in QuickBooks
- Memorized Reports in QuickBooks not working: Re-sort QuickBooks to Fix Problems