Quickbooks issue: While opening a new company something has gone wrong error.
I just purchased QuickBooks and installed it on my desktop. I have managed to log in and when it asks me to “start a new company” it says “something has gone wrong please log in again” It has done this twice.
Solution to this Issue:
- You will have to go task manager and close all the processes starting with QB.
- Try to open QuickBooks with Control key pressed down.
- You should be able to set up a new company now
If you are still not able to create a new company file then get in touch with us at our quickbooks tech support number at Chat now. We work 24/7 and cater to the needs of people around the world. Thus if you are facing any kind of issue then don’t hesitate and give us a call now.
- Where is the gear icon in quickbooks Online, pro, 2015, 2016 or 2017
- Void & Delete A check in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks online will have Apple Pay now
- How do I convert the Maxwell files to QuickBooks files?
- What is Unapplied Cash Payment Income In QuickBooks?
- Record Business Expenses Paid With Personal Funds In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks IOLTA Accounting
- Set up a new company file in QuickBooks 2016
- Which QuickBooks version I should Use(Pro,Premium or Enterprise)?
- QuickBooks Hosting Mode is Off