Quickbooks issue: While opening a new company something has gone wrong error.
I just purchased QuickBooks and installed it on my desktop. I have managed to log in and when it asks me to “start a new company” it says “something has gone wrong please log in again” It has done this twice.
Solution to this Issue:
- You will have to go task manager and close all the processes starting with QB.
- Try to open QuickBooks with Control key pressed down.
- You should be able to set up a new company now
If you are still not able to create a new company file then get in touch with us at our quickbooks tech support number at Chat now. We work 24/7 and cater to the needs of people around the world. Thus if you are facing any kind of issue then don’t hesitate and give us a call now.
- Outlook is not an option in QuickBooks send form preferences. How to fix the issue?
- QuickBooks Payroll Update Errors
- QuickBooks is unable to Login to Email Server(Outlook or Gmail)
- ianywhere saclrclassloader has encountered a problem in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
- QuickBooks Error Code 503
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- Quickbooks Pro Could Not Load The License Data
- Repair quickbooks file that won't open
- QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding