Quickbooks issue: While opening a new company something has gone wrong error.
I just purchased QuickBooks and installed it on my desktop. I have managed to log in and when it asks me to “start a new company” it says “something has gone wrong please log in again” It has done this twice.
Solution to this Issue:
- You will have to go task manager and close all the processes starting with QB.
- Try to open QuickBooks with Control key pressed down.
- You should be able to set up a new company now
If you are still not able to create a new company file then get in touch with us at our quickbooks tech support number at Chat now. We work 24/7 and cater to the needs of people around the world. Thus if you are facing any kind of issue then don’t hesitate and give us a call now.
- QuickBooks Search Not Working
- dbextclr11- Error in QuickBooks
- Chrome Login Issues in QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks 2018 Com Error
- QuickBooks error could not be handled because QuickBooks cannot open files?
- Unable to Connect to QuickBooks QBXML Interface
- Quickbooksinstalldiagnostictool.exe: What is it an how to fix it
- Quickbooks Was Unable to Decrypt The File with The Password
- QuickBooks Data Recovery: How to Recover Deleted QB Files?
- QuickBooks Error 15240