Intuit has made life easy for all the QuickBooks users as the software is friendly when you have to make changes and when you have to add an employee to QuickBooks online, pro and Premium.
Here are some easy steps to add an employee to QuickBooks?
Sign in to QuickBooks.
Click on the Employees tab which you will see on the top in Employee center.
You will see a New Employee on the top of your screen click that.
You will have to add all the information of the employee like Name, Phone number, Date of Birth, Social Security number(SSN), Salary and you are finished with adding an employee.
Here is what our Customer said when she wanted to add and employee and Buy Quickbooks payroll?
“I am needing to talk to someone about QB Payroll. I use QuickBooks online and we are now having to add employees. So, I want to see if I can purchase/signup for QuickBooks payroll online version.”
- Unable to Restore QuickBooks backup file
- How to Setup Multiple Companies in QuickBooks?
- How to Apply an Overpayment in QuickBooks
- QODBC Driver Download
- Intuit Quickbooks scams, Intuit email scams
- Freight income in QuickBooks: Shipping charges on Invoice
- Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11104
- QuickBooks POS 10.0, 11.0 and 12.0 compatible with Windows 10
- Unable to Reset The Quickbooks Administrator Password at This Time
- Quickbooks File Size Reduction Help