Intuit has made life easy for all the QuickBooks users as the software is friendly when you have to make changes and when you have to add an employee to QuickBooks online, pro and Premium.
Here are some easy steps to add an employee to QuickBooks?
Sign in to QuickBooks.
Click on the Employees tab which you will see on the top in Employee center.
You will see a New Employee on the top of your screen click that.
You will have to add all the information of the employee like Name, Phone number, Date of Birth, Social Security number(SSN), Salary and you are finished with adding an employee.
Here is what our Customer said when she wanted to add and employee and Buy Quickbooks payroll?
“I am needing to talk to someone about QB Payroll. I use QuickBooks online and we are now having to add employees. So, I want to see if I can purchase/signup for QuickBooks payroll online version.”
- How to Set Up the Direct Deposit Option in QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Rebuild Company File
- How to Set Up a Vehicle Loan in Quickbooks
- How to record a write off while working with Quickbooks premier
- QuickBooks error could not be handled because QuickBooks cannot open files?
- QODBC Driver Download
- QuickBooks Premier Vs QuickBooks Enterprise Features
- Quickbooks_clean_install_tool.exe. Efficient Way of How to reinstall quickbooks using clean install.
- Quickbooks Dsn File. What are These and How to Bring Them in Use?
- No More Internet Handles Can Be Allocated