T4 Summary report in QuickBooks
Unfortunately you can only view reports for current and previous year in QuickBooks.
Here is one of the customer who face a problem viewing previous year T4 summary:
In my Quickbooks I am only able to view a T4 Summary report for 2015 & 2016. This makes no sense as I have ones from previous years that I should be able to view.
“I spoke with multiple Quickbooks customer support staff and a manager (who informed me that he knew nothing about Quickbooks, he was just a manager and I would have to speak to support about my issue). These calls took up hours of my time and the issues was never resolved. I was told that I do not have the option to view T4 Summary reports prior to 2015 and they could not help me.”
- Quickbooks new company from existing company file
- Icwrapper.dll failed to register quickbooks 2016. How to fix it?
- Cloud Hosting For QuickBooks
- How to Customize Quickbooks Home Screen?
- QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file
- Unable to Reset The Quickbooks Administrator Password at This Time
- How to Enter Debit Card Transaction In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 6177
- QuickBooks error the file you specified cannot be opened with windows 10 at login?
- Quickbooks File Optimization Service:How to make it run fast?