T4 Summary report in QuickBooks
Unfortunately you can only view reports for current and previous year in QuickBooks.
Here is one of the customer who face a problem viewing previous year T4 summary:
In my Quickbooks I am only able to view a T4 Summary report for 2015 & 2016. This makes no sense as I have ones from previous years that I should be able to view.
“I spoke with multiple Quickbooks customer support staff and a manager (who informed me that he knew nothing about Quickbooks, he was just a manager and I would have to speak to support about my issue). These calls took up hours of my time and the issues was never resolved. I was told that I do not have the option to view T4 Summary reports prior to 2015 and they could not help me.”
- Convert and Migrate the files of Timberline to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks France Support Phone Number
- QuickBooks Error Code 80070057
- How to Convert/Migrate Oracle to QuickBooks
- Quickbooks Update Unable to Add Item to List
- Quickbooks Dsn File. What are These and How to Bring Them in Use?
- QuickBooks Won’t Open in Multi-user Mode
- QuickBooks Invoice Payment History Report
- Enable QuickBooks Online Progress Invoicing
- How to Convert Foundation 3000 To Quickbooks?