- 1 Importing Lists and Transactions easily into QuickBooks
- 2 Benefits & Features of Transaction Pro Importer for Quickbooks
Importing Lists and Transactions easily into QuickBooks
Transaction Pro Importer helps in importing the transactions, lists, credit card and bank statements from various file sources which includes Quicken, Access, text, Excel and ODBC databases. It comes up with various features and options.
Benefits & Features of Transaction Pro Importer for Quickbooks
1. Reduce The Manual Entry of Data & Save Your Precious Time
Transaction Pro Importer helps in importing the QuickBooks lists and transactions from the text file, for example tab delimited file or CSV, Excel, Microsoft Money, Quicken, Access or any of the database which is supported by ODBC.
With the conveniently configurable field level mapping, you get the flexibility and better control while importing the data. With Transaction Pro, you can edit the data before you send it in the QuickBooks.
2. More Than One Option are Available for Import
If compared with what other import tools offer, Transaction Pro will undoubtedly be one among the best and strongest tool. The feature it offers include auto assigning of transaction numbers, feature of a cross reference, capable of creating the new list items on fly, able to import the custom fields, replace or skip transactions, options of e-commerce and many more.
In addition, mapping screen ensures that you use the simple formulas or default values in order to get the field values filled.
3. Ensures Stringent Pre-validation Before Import
Transaction Pro ensures that pre-validation is strong and stringent before import is done. This helps in eliminating all the errors related with data validation when the files are imported into QuickBooks.
4. Import Log
Transaction Log: It is capable of log transaction to the output window, which can easily be saved to the file. With this you can easily save the failed transactions to the file and enter or import that manually.
5. Wizard Based Import Which is Easy
If you are looking forward to the easy and most convenient way of importing the lists of transactions into QuickBooks, then Transaction Pro Importer is the answer to all your problems. The wizard interface it uses brings forth the instructions step-by-step along with field-level mapping of the data. You can easily import the data from virtual source as the QuickBooks lists or transactions.
You can add new customers, items, classes, jobs and vendors while importing the transactions. It supports Access, odbc database or comma, Excel, tab, and the text formats of pipe delimited. Make sure that existing data is edited by you before it is imported to the program grid of QuickBooks.
6. Flexible Mapping
Flexible mapping allows you to map with a column from the file which you imported or offer the default formula or value.
7. Settings of Item on Screen
In case while importing the transactions, you find out that the import file consists of an item which does not exist in QuickBooks, then Transaction Pro Importer can help you in creating the new item. In case the items exist already then QuickBooks Transaction Pro Importer will make use of the existing accounts and type on the item.
Transaction Pro makes use of the Intuit API’s which are latest in order to ensure that uploads are done in fastest possible way. This helps in saving your time while making your job easy. Accuracy and speed it ensured is tremendous.
Need Professional Help?
- QuickBooks 2016 or 2017 Unable to Export to Excel
- Write Off The Customer Balances in QuickBooks
- Merge Customers in Quickbooks
- Share Quickbooks with Accountant
- Print bill payment stub quickbooks online 2013 to 2016
- How to print a statement for payments in quickbooks 2015, 2016 and 2017
- How to turn off sync manager in quickbooks pro or desktop
- Quickbooks document scanner: Which one is best and how to use them?
- QuickBooks Connection Has Been Lost
- Quickbooks Unable To Rebuild