Quickbooks new company from existing company file
- Same Customer base: When you are planning to start a new company where your customer base is same.
- Large File Size: If you file size is very big and it hard to manage you should create a new company and transfer your customer base to new one.
- QuickBooks Slowing down: If you customer base is large you may experience QuickBooks running slow which may affect your work then you should bifurcate the load in to two or multiple company files.
- Dormant Customers: If you have a list of customers you have stopped working and want to get rid of you should go for a new file with all your existing or active customers.
Steps to transfer Customer list to the new company file?
- In your original company click on File menu
- Click on Utilities.
- Export and lists to IIF file.
- Put a Tick on customer list and click on OK.
- Select desktop and type the name of file as Customerlist and click on save.
- Open the new company file.
- Click on file>Utilities>Click on Import>Click on IIF files
- Select customerlist.IIF from the desktop and Click on OK.
- These steps will import the customer list to the new company without the balances or transactions.
- Solution:Conflicting copies in QuickBooks
- Convert Peachtree to Quickbooks online, pro, enterprise or desktop.
- QuickBooks 2016,2017 File Doctor Unable to Repair
- How to convert QuickBooks online to QuickBooks enterprise?
- How to Setup Multiple Companies in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Avast
- QuickBooks Unable To Find Scanner
- How to Set up Employees in QuickBooks
- How to Open QuickBooks in Safe Mode
- Authorize.Net and QuickBooks Online Integration