With TriNet export you can establish a link between your various accounts, employees, and vendors in your QuickBooks online account. It is a simple one go set up system.
TriNet can help you flawlessly sync the expenses reports while giving you the latest expense information in your QuickBooks Online account. This article will inform you how you can reap the benefits of TriNet by integrating QuickBooks account.
- 1 Why you should integrate TriNet with QuickBooks?
- 2 Who can integrate TriNet with QuickBooks Online account?
- 3 How to integrate TriNet with QuickBooks Online account?
- 4 How to Map categories with the QuickBooks accounts?
- 5 FAQs
Why you should integrate TriNet with QuickBooks?
Integrating TriNet with QuickBooks is great way to invite great efficiency in your business management in the following ways:
- You no more have to worry about managing any data or
- Any required upgrades are taken care of by the Intuit system.
- You can track inventory first- in- first- out (FIFO)
- You don’t have to maintain any backups as Intuit takes care of that for you.
- Invoices, statements, & statements can be sent automatically.
Who can integrate TriNet with QuickBooks Online account?
Following are the permissible people who can integrate TriNet with QuickBooks Online account:
- Company Owner.
How to integrate TriNet with QuickBooks Online account?
In this part of the article we will look at the steps for integrating TriNet with QuickBooks Online account. They are as follows:
Time To Read 2 minutes
Step : 1
♦ First of all please click on Settings
♦ Then you need to go to Add Ons.
♦ Next click on Accounting/ERP
♦ Look for QuickBooks Online.
♦ Now click on
♦ Please log into your QuickBooks Online account by submitting your credentials: Username & Password.
Step : 2
♦ At this stage you will find that Intuit will show you an authorization screen.
♦ Please click on the Authorize option to allow TriNet to access your QuickBooks account. This step will connect you to TriNet.
♦ Close the window.
♦ Now you need to go to Then please click on Personal Settings
♦ Go to Integration Mapping.
At this stage you will need to map your desired categories with the QuickBooks chart of accounts. If you are unsure of how to map the categories then read the next section.
How to Map categories with the QuickBooks accounts?
Please follow these steps:
- Go to
- Then choose Personal Settings
- Next please choose Integration Mapping.
- Look for the option that says- Sync Now. This will enable you to collect the latest categories of accounts.
- Once the synchronization is done, you can now map the TriNet Expense category with QuickBooks. You can do so by using the drop down and the category line.
- You can now import things like:
- Fixed Assets.
- Sold Goods Price.
- Current Assets.
- Expenses Categories.
- When any category in QuickBooks chart of accounts is empty, then TriNet uses the default category from your QuickBooks accounts.
- The first vendor that appears in the list is assigned the bill, when you export a report to QuickBooks as a bill.
What are its benefits?
? It helps you in tracking all the QuickBooks Projects and Customers as per their Expenses
? The exporting to QuickBooks online seems unchallenging
? The expense policies and approvals that are online can be managed by it.
Why do I integrate TriNet in QuickBooks?
With the help of this integration of TriNet in QuickBooks, you don’t have to do manual entries, reviewing paper receipts, and excel spreadsheets anymore. You can easily manage the processes by approving, submitting, and reimbursing the expenses online.
How does it work with the QuickBooks Software?
TriNet provides the management of the expenses that you do online and on mobile for your company. It manages all the companies that also include the analytics of the company, receipt management, enforcement of expense policy, import of Credit Cards, and online approval.
Does it work with all sizes of companies?
Yes, it works with all sizes of companies whether it is a small-sized or medium-sized company.
- QuickBooks online will have Apple Pay now
- How to network with QuickBooks integration to website
- Accelo integration with QuickBooks
- Shipstation QuickBooks Integration
- Concert Harvest And QuickBooks Integration
- Autotask & QuickBooks Online Integration
- How to Integrate QuickBase with QuickBooks
- TriNet Quickbooks Integration – A Complete Guide
- Configure Corrigo QuickBooks Integration Client
- Easy steps to Integrate Salesforce with QuickBooks Online, pro, premier and enterprise