How to Uninstall Quickbooks Mac
To uninstall Quickbooks from Mac, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 11 minutes
On the finder menu you just have to choose Go then click on applications tab.
Now click on the quickbooks icons and then drag and move it to the trash.
Now you just have to remove PLIST files of quickbooks.
Now will be able to see the status bar, wherein your app will be removed.
Need Professional Help?
Though it is totally your choice if you want to keep quickbooks or not, but we highly recommend that you keep it, as it is one of the best accounting software available till date. If you are facing any issues then you can give us a call and resolve your issue. You can talk to us at our helpline number at Chat now.
How can I uninstall QuickBooks for Mac?
Firstly, the user has to open the finder and then go to the Application folder through the sidebar. Find and then choose QuickBooks. Once you have done then drag your icon to the trash. After this, hit the right-click on it and then select the “Move to Trash” option. Once the process is completed, then empty the trash from the Finder menu and then hit the click on the Trash button.
How would I be able to uninstall something completely from the Mac?
First of all, exit from the program that you want to delete. Then, you need to open the Applications folder which you will locate by opening a new window in the finder. Now, you need to drag the icon of the program that you are required to uninstall to the trash. At last, empty the trash, and you are all done.
Is it possible to uninstall a broken Mac application?
The first thing you have to do to open the Applications folder by utilizing the Finder or by searching through the spotlight. Then, you need to locate the damaged app and then delete it. Now, enter the Mac user password to recognize the deletion.
- How to add late fees in quickbooks pro 2016
- Enter Cash Expenses in QuickBooks
- Delete A Recorded Deposit in QuickBooks
- Profit and loss report in QuickBooks: How to run a detailed report in quickbooks 2017
- Switching Banks on QuickBooks before running Payroll
- How to Refund a Customer's Overpayment in QuickBooks
- How to Setup Petty Cash in QuickBooks
- Change font in Quickbooks Pro,Desktop and Online
- QuickBooks Employee Expense Reimbursement
- Set Up A Clearing Account in QuickBooks