Whenever you try to uninstall Sage 50 Accounting Software from your system with the help of CD or Windows, there remain some files and folders in the system which do not get automatically removed. This actually happens because these files and folders are shared with other application or software. This can potentially affect the functioning of other software also.
There are various possible problems that you can face while uninstalling Sage 50. You may also face Errors like Network error occurred while communicating with the connection manager and many more.
Causes While Performing Uninstallation Process
- The user doesn’t have enough access for uninstalling Sage 50.
- The file that is required to complete the uninstalling process could not run.
- All the files are not successfully uninstalled.
- Another process or software is using the Sage 50 file.
How to Uninstall Sage 50 Accounts Completely
Choose any of the method and follow all the instructions as they are mentioned below.
1. Uninstall from Program and Features.
💠 Click on Programs and Features
💠 For Windows 7 or Vista – Go to start and type uninstall the program
💠 For Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 – hold Windows Key and X together and click on Programs and Features.
💠 Now, go to Sage 50 and click on uninstall to start the procedure.
2. Completely Uninstall Sage and All Products
💠 Take Backup of all the data onto any external device or USB (Visit our website for its step by step procedure)
💠 Now, go to Control Panel and then open Programs and Features
💠 Then find Sage 50 and click on uninstall button.
3. Now, open Windows Explorer and open C:\ Program Files (x86)
💠 Follow this step to delete Sage 50 folder
💠 Now, Delete Winsim folder
💠 Open Documents and Remove Sage Software and Accounting folders
4. Open C: drive –> Users –> Public –> Public Documents
💠 Now, remove Sage Software and related accounting folders
💠 Go to Start then Run and type Regedit
💠 Now, take back up the registry
These are the certain steps that you need to keep in mind while Uninstall Sage 50 Accounts Completely. You need to follow all the instructions step by step. Failing which may lead to various errors and problems like Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working.
Need Professional Help?
In such cases, visit our website smbaccountants.com for anytime solutions and instructions. Our Live Chat Support is also there to provide you instant solution and information. Our Toll-Free Number Chat now is also there. You can contact you via E-mail and our team will come back to you and provide you readily available solutions.
- Sage 50 Freezes when Creating A Backup : Sage Backup Problems
- Uninstall Sage 50 Accounts Completely
- Sage 50 Quantum 2018 : Features
- Sage 50 2018 Running Slow
- Sage 50 Email MAPI errors
- Sage 50 Accountants Edition Customer Support Phone Number
- Sage 50 Smart Posting Error
- Sage 50 error 1618 : Another installation is already in progress
- New Features & New Updates Release Sage 50 2019
- Sage 50 Decline Error Code 14