How to Use Neat Scanner with Quickbooks
In order to use neat scanner with your quickbooks accounting software you would first need to activate your Quickbooks ID with Neat.
This is how you can do that.
Total Time: 10 minutes
Login to your Neat account by going to Cloud.neat.com. If you don’t already have an account with Neat then create one.
Once you are within Neat, hover over the arrow button that you can find on the top of the navigation bar. When you place your cursor on the arrow drop-down will open. From there click on the My accounts tab.
On the window that appears click on the accounting option and from there click on the Connect to quickbooks tab.
When you will try to connect Neat with Quickbooks, then Neat will ask for your credentials with quickbooks. Provide the details by entering all the info then click sign in tab.
When connected you will have to authorize Neat to access you quickbooks company files and to work with it.
Once authorization is provided you will then be able to use Neat scanner with quickbooks.
Need Professional Help?
If you still face issues and was not able to resolve your query “How to use Neat Scanner with Quickbooks” then raise your issue by calling us. You can give us a call anytime of the day as we are open 24/7. Dial Chat now and we will be there to help.
Get Experts Advice to Fix Your All Accounting & Bookkeeping Problems
- QuickBooks Online Customizing Packing Slip
- How to Record Reimbursement from Vendor in Quickbooks
- How to Set up Recurring Payments in QuickBooks Desktop
- Print Budget in QuickBooks
- Add user to Quickbooks
- How Do I Reprint W2 in QuickBooks? Step-by-Step
- Switching Banks on QuickBooks before running Payroll
- Set Up E-Pay in Quickbooks
- How to create a nacha file within quickbooks
- How to Delete Memorized Reports in Quickbooks?