How Do I Calculate Sales Tax Payable in QuickBooks?
Tax payments are very much important and if you pay something to someone, you definitely want to know that how much you owe to the tax agencies. Now look below that how you can view your sales tax liability report and how you can record the one particular tax payment.
For viewing the sales tax liability follow the steps below:
- Choose sales tax then view sales tax liability report.
- This report will surely show the tax amount of the sales and the tax that is being owed.
How to Record The Tax Payment
- Choose sales tax after that select the sales tax owed list.
- Click record tax payment.
- Enter the information that is being needed.
- Click on the print if you want the print of it and if you need to check the payment then click on the record payment and print check.
Get The Instant Solutions with Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW with our experts.
- QuickBooks Charts: QB charts for better visualizing your data
- Bank of America, quickbooks: How to connect them?
- How to Use QuickBooks for Personal Finances?
- How to Change Email Template in QuickBooks 2016?
- Printing Pay Checks in QuickBooks
- Delete Sales Receipt in QuickBooks
- How to print a statement for payments in quickbooks 2015, 2016 and 2017
- How to Zero Out Payroll Liabilities in QuickBooks?
- How to add late fees in quickbooks pro 2016
- Recover Data in QuickBooks