How Do I Calculate Sales Tax Payable in QuickBooks?
Tax payments are very much important and if you pay something to someone, you definitely want to know that how much you owe to the tax agencies. Now look below that how you can view your sales tax liability report and how you can record the one particular tax payment.
For viewing the sales tax liability follow the steps below:
- Choose sales tax then view sales tax liability report.
- This report will surely show the tax amount of the sales and the tax that is being owed.
How to Record The Tax Payment
- Choose sales tax after that select the sales tax owed list.
- Click record tax payment.
- Enter the information that is being needed.
- Click on the print if you want the print of it and if you need to check the payment then click on the record payment and print check.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- How to Print Multiple Invoices in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Got Unexpected Error 5 in Call to Netsharegetinfo.
- How to fix error code 324 or 106 on QuickBooks?
- How to Record S-corp Distribution in QuickBooks
- Edit Company Information In QuickBooks
- What Is Retained Earnings In QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks error 6000 83
- Quickbooks Error 15215 while Installing Updates
- QB database server manager download
- Create Financial Statement in QuickBooks