How Do I Calculate Sales Tax Payable in QuickBooks?
Tax payments are very much important and if you pay something to someone, you definitely want to know that how much you owe to the tax agencies. Now look below that how you can view your sales tax liability report and how you can record the one particular tax payment.
For viewing the sales tax liability follow the steps below:
- Choose sales tax then view sales tax liability report.
- This report will surely show the tax amount of the sales and the tax that is being owed.
How to Record The Tax Payment
- Choose sales tax after that select the sales tax owed list.
- Click record tax payment.
- Enter the information that is being needed.
- Click on the print if you want the print of it and if you need to check the payment then click on the record payment and print check.
Need Professional Help?
If you get stuck anywhere in the process, feel free to get in touch with SMBAccountants Team, Which is available 24/7.
- QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Update Errors
- Work orders in quickbooks online, pro and enterprise 2015 and 2016
- QuickBooks Error 1935
- Quickbooks Could Not Load The License Data Error
- How to Fix Unable To Sync License QuickBooks
- Record Reimbursement from Vendor in Quickbooks
- Big Red Consulting tools for QuickBooks
- ianywhere saclrclassloader has encountered a problem in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Cannot Send Forms or Create PDFs
- How to Open .dlm.exe File in QuickBooks