The accountants in the small businesses usually face the error message with their QuickBooks software – QuickBooks is unable to display the accountant’s changes when exporting changes from a qba. When viewing, importing, or exporting changes from an accountant’s copy file, you receive the following error message.
QuickBooks accounting software is unable to display the accountant’s changes seek for Intuit technical support. Customer facing this issue on EnterpirseSuite edition can contact QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number for instant resolutions.
- 1 How TO Fix Error Unable to Display Accountants Changes QuickBooks
How TO Fix Error Unable to Display Accountants Changes QuickBooks
Intuit recommends several solutions for this problem. The first solution may solve your problem, or you may need to try all of them to resolve the issue. For best results, perform the solutions in the order shown.
1. Solution One: Update Quickbooks Desktop
Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release
2. Solution Two: Remove Temporary Internet Files
Delete temporary internet files from Internet Explorer
3. Solution Three: Edit Account Names
Edit account names in the Chart of Accounts and remove special characters. For e.g. < (less than), > (greater than), “(quotation mark) etc.
4. Solution Four: Convert the transfer file again and re-enter your changes.
- Close the Accountant’s Copy (.QBA) file in which the error occurred.
- Convert the Accountant’s Copy transfer (.QBX) file to a new Accountant’s Copy file.
Note: You may prefer to change the name or location of the new file.
- Re-enter your changes to the new Accountant’s Copy.
- Export Accountant’s Changes and send to the client.
5. Solution Five: Send a General Journal Entry (GJE) file back to the client
- Assure both the accountant and the client version is that supports GJE File
- In the accountants copy, click Accountant menu -> Send General Journal Entries
- Set up the Date Range to current date
- Select all pertinent journal entries
- Create file and send to client
- Remove accountant’s restrictions on the client’s system
- Import general journal entry file on the client’s system
- The changes made by a journal entry will have to be re-entered directly into client file
Need Professional Help?
If above mentioned solutions fail and the problem persist you can call QuickBooks Proadvisor support number. The QB professionals are technically sound and include expert Pro Advisors, skilled and capable of resolving the error instantly. They are approachable and responsive to client’s doubts and queries through live chat, email, toll free phone number etc.
- A Data Problem Prevents QuickBooks from Continuing
- QuickBooks Error The File Exists
- QuickBooks has encountered an error reading the qbregistration.dat file
- QuickBooks 2010 Not Responding
- H202 Error Multi-user Mode on QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Error 15222
- QuickBooks error could not be handled because QuickBooks cannot open files?
- QuickBooks error the file you specified cannot be opened with windows 10 at login?
- Quickbooks Unable to Apply Patch : Error Code 1603
- No More Internet Handles Can Be Allocated